އިންޓަރނޭޝަނަލް އޮލިމްޕިކް އެކަޑަމީ އާއި ޔުނިވަރސިޓީ އޮފް ޕެލޮޕޮނީސް ގުޅިގެން ހިންގުމަށް ހަމަޖެހިފައިވާ މާސްޓަރސް ޑިގްރީ ޕްރޮގްރާމް ‘އޮލިމްޕިކް ސްޓަޑީޒް، އޮލިމްޕިކް އެޑިއުކޭޝަން، އޮގަނައިޒޭޝަން އެންޑް މެނޭޖްމަންޓް އޮފް އޮލިމްޕިކް އިވެންޓްސް’ ގައި ކިޔެވުމަށް ނަންހުށަހެޅުމުގެ ފުރުޞަތު މޯލްޑިވްސް އޮލިމްޕިކް ކޮމިޓީގެ ފަރާތުން އެކޮމިޓީގެ މެންބަރު ހުރިހާ ކުޅިވަރު އެސޯސިއޭޝަންއަށް ވަނީ ހުޅުވާލާފައެވެ.
މާސްޓަރސް ޕްރޮގްރާމާއި ބެހޭ މަޢުލޫމާތު:
- ޕްރޮގްރާމްގެ ނަން: މާސްޓަރސް އިން އޮލިމްޕިކް ސްޓަޑީޒް، އޮލިމްޕިކް އެޑިއުކޭޝަން، އޮގަނައިޒޭޝަން އެންޑް މެނޭޖްމަންޓް އޮފް އޮލިމްޕިކް އިވެންޓްސް
- ބޭއްވޭތަން: އޮލިމްޕިއާ، ގްރީސް
- ފުރަތަމަ ސެމިސްޓަރގެ ތާރީޚް: 2017 ސެޕްޓެމްބަރ 14 އިން 16 ނޮވެމްބަރ އަށް.
- ދެވަނަ ސެމިސްޓަރގެ ތާރީޚް: 2018 އެޕްރީލް 12 ން 15 ސެޕްޓެމްބަރ އަށް
- ކޮލިފިކޭޝަން އަދި އިތުރު މަޢުލޫމާތު: [ފުރިހަމަ މަޢުލޫމާތު ތިރީގައި]
- މަޢުލޫމާތު ސާފުކުރެއްވުމަށް: މޯލްޑިވްސް އޮލިމްޕިކް ކޮމިޓީ، ފޯނު: 3346640، އީމެއިލް: email@example.com
އިންޓަނޭޝަނަލް އޮލިމްޕިކް އެކަޑަމީއިން އެކްސެޕްޓް ކުރާ ކެނޑިޑޭޓުންގެ ތެރެއިން އޮލިމްޕިކް ސޮލިޑާރިޓީއިން ސްކޮލަރޝިޕް ލިބޭ ދަރިވަރުންނަށް ހިލޭ ކިޔެވުމުގެ ފުރުޞަތު ލިބިގެންދާ މި މާސްޓަރސް ޑިގްރީ ޕްރޮގްރާމްގައި ބައިވެރިވާން ޝައުގުވެރިކަން ހުންނަ މިއެސޯސިއޭޝަނުގެ މެންބަރުން، މިކަމަށް އެދި 26 މާރޗް 2017 ވާ އާދީއްތަ ދުވަހުގެ 14:00ގެ ކުރިން މިކަމަށް އެދި ސިޓީ ހުށަހެޅުއްވުން އެދެމެވެ.
ސިޓީ ހުށަހަޅަންޖެހޭ ސުންގަޑި: 26 މާރޗް 2017 ވާ އާދީއްތަ ދުވަހުގެ 14:00 ގެ ކުރިން.
ސިޓީ އާއިއެކު ހުށަހަޅުއްވަންޖެހޭ ތަކެތި:
- ދިވެހިރައްޔިތެއްކަން އަންގައިދޭ ކާރޑްގެ ކޮޕީ
- ސަރުކާރުގެ އިދާރާއަކުން އެޓެސްޓްކޮށްފައިވާ ތަޢުލީމީ ސެޓްފިކެޓްތަކުގެ ކޮޕީ
- އެޕްލިކޭޝަން ފޯރމް
More Information About the Programme:
SUBJECT: CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME
The Department of Sports Organization and Management of the Faculty of Human Movement and Quality of Life Sciences of the University of Peloponnese with the support of the International Olympic Academy organizes for the Academic year of 2017-2018 the Master’s Degree Programme with the title “Olympic Studies, Olympic Education, Organization and Management of Olympic Events”. The Master’s Degree Programme for the Olympic Studies constitutes an innovation in the Olympic Movement at an international level and is supported by the Olympic Solidarity (International Olympic Committee). The educational Programme is based on the three pillars of the Olympic Movement: Education, Sports and Culture, which constitute the foundation for Olympism and Olympic Pedagogy. The philosophy of the Programme is consistent with the values of the Olympic movement for the diffusion of the Olympic ideal worldwide the promotion of knowledge and research in Olympic issues and global participation.
The Master’s degree Programme’s title is “Olympic Studies, Olympic Education, Organization and Management of Olympic Events” (MSc).
- The promotion of knowledge and research on issues of Olympic philosophy and education, organization and management of Olympic Games, big athletic events and in general Olympic and athletic studies.
- To provide students with specialized knowledge at a postgraduate level 011 issues related to Olympic Studies as well as the necessary means for their academic, professional or research career.
- To provide a specialized workforce that will organize and direct Olympic and athletic institutions, promote the growth of Programmes of Olympic education 011 an international level and that will contribute to the creation of a scientiﬁc background for the growth and organization of sports.
The following categories of students may be admitted to the Master’s Degree Programme; Bachelor degree holders from Greek and foreign Higher Educational Institutions, preferably ofﬁcials of National Olympic Academies, National Olympic Committees, the International Olympic Committee and EU Committees for Education, Culture and Sport or graduates of Centers for Olympic Studies, Schools of Sports Organization and Management, Physical Education, Journalism, Economic Faculties and other Departments, as well as corresponding Departments of recognized institutions of equivalent status in Greece and abroad. The number of students is limited to forty (40).
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The duration of the Programme is three (3) semesters. Students are required to attend two semesters of lectures in Greece and the third semester is done at student’s place. Dates of Lectures in Greece:
- First Semester: 14/9/2017-16/11/2017
- Second Semester: 12/4/2018-15/6/2018
The dates of the second semester are subject to change.
The Programme takes place at the facilities of the International Olympic Academy in Ancient Olympia and the facilities of the University of Peloponnese in Sparta. Greece.
The presence of the students at all the lectures is mandatory and the submission of module assignments and examinations at the end of each semester as well as the dissertation project at the end of the 3rd semester Will determinate the success of the participants in this Programme.
- 1.1- The history and philosophy of sport in Antiquity: the birth of sport and its evolution
- l.2- The Modern Olympic Games (revival, historic development of the Summer and Winter Olympic Games-social, political and cultural aspects of the Olympic Games-Olympic Institutions-Olympic Law) M.1.3- Olympic Pedagogy I: Development and implementation of Olympic education Programme in school.
- l .4- Sport and Ethics-Olympic Philosophy
M.1.5- Research methods in Social Sciences and Olympic Studies
M.2.1- Olympic Pedagogy II: Development and implementation of Olympic education Programmes for schools
M.2.2- Olympic Games and major sports events: organization and management
M.2.3- Sports marketing and Olympic sponsoring
Optional Modules (2 from below)
- Olympic Movement and International relations
- Sports high performance: Olympic athletes and dual careers
- Strategic and operational planning of major sports events
- Financial management of sports organizations
- The role, organization and operation of Olympic museums and libraries.
Preparation, submission and presentation of Master’s Thesis.
All lectures are held in English.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE-DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- The required documents for the application are the following ones, certiﬁed as requested below:
- Application form
- Clear photocopy of bachelor degree (or degrees) from Greek or foreign Higher Education Institutions proving full time studies with a duration of at least three years
- Clear photocopy of bachelor degree (or degrees) grade transcript
- Clear photocopy of postgraduate studies degree (or degrees) (if applicable)
- CV — extended curriculum Vitae of the applicant
- Clear photocopy of any language certiﬁcate a) in the English language and b) in any other language (if applicable), proving good knowledge
- Two recommendation letters one of which has to originate from a University Professor. Any other recommendation letter especially from National Olympic Academy or National Olympic Committee or other athletic organizations will be taken into consideration.
- Clear photocopy of Passport or ID Card (ID Card only for European Countries)
- Two passport size photographs of applicant with adequate identiﬁcation
- Copy of any published academic work